Happy Saturday, Embarque Readers!
If you love coffee as much as I do, this is the post for you.
A friend of mine told me about french press coffee, and I have to say this has changed the way I make coffee (on the weekends at least).
Here’s what you need:
- Your favorite ground coffee beans (if you don’t have a grinder to grind them right before you brew)
- French Press
- Coffee cup
- Frothing wand (Optional) Buy HERE
- Milk and sweetener (Optional)
- Boil a kettle of filtered water
3. Pour the boiling water in the french press and let the mixture brew for 4 minutes
5. Optional: Use the frother to aerate your milk
6. Pour the coffee into to coffee cup and add sweeter (if you choose to do so)