Happy Friday, Ya’ll!
The weekend is here! I was thinking that since there’s only so much time left in the summer, it would be fun to create a list of fun things to do with the rest of the days left. These are not only fun date ideas but also great ideas to do with your friends as well.
Let’s get to it!
1.) Paddle Boarding/Kayaking on a Local Lake
- Who doesn’t enjoy spending the day with friends on the lake with some ice cold refreshments? 😉
2.) Go on a Segway Tour of your City
- I know this may sound a little silly, but let me tell you, I don’t remember laughing so hard as I did doing a Segway tour in Austin. Believe me when I say you should forget about looking dorky for a day, and just get out there and do it!
3.) Go to a Local Brewery on a Steamy Night
- I don’t know whether there’s anything better tasting than an ice-cold beer on a hot and humid night.
4.) Tube down the Nearest River
- Last weekend, I went tubing down the Cannon River with my family, and it was such a memorable afternoon filled with so many laughs. This is a great way to spend a hot afternoon with a group of close friends.
5.) Make your Own Homemade Ice Cream
- Ice cream and summertime go together like PB&J, so why not put the extra effort in and make it from scratch. Click HERE for some awesome recipes from Real Simple.
6.) Enjoy a Free Local Concert
7.) Throw an End-of-Summer BBQ
- Gather a group of friends, have everyone bring their favorite summer dish, make a big ‘ol batch of sangria, and let the fun begin!
It’s time to make the most of what’s left of summer, and live it up to the fullest! Enjoy!