Caprese Pesto Chicken Bake
Duration: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (sliced in half)
- 6 tsp-6 Tbs Pesto (to taste)
- 12 Basil leaves
- 2- vine ripened Tomatos (sliced)
- 8 oz log of Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
1.) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2.) Place the chicken breast on a sprayed baking sheet. Salt and pepper each side.
3.) Place a spoonful of pesto on each chicken breast, and spread.
4.) Cook the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven (until there’s no pink on the inside).
5.) Take the chicken out of the oven, layer basil, tomato, and mozzarella on each breast and cook for 5 more minutes (or until cheese has melted)
6.) Plate and enjoy!