I hope all of your are soaking up every last minute of summer (while we still have it)! One of my favorite parts about the summer is the fresh produce- almost every fruit and vegetable is in season, and accessible. Since the season is so short in the North, we must make the most of it while we can, so I do my best to cook with the local product as much a possible!
Queue the tacos!
This recipe is simple (as usual) and quite delicious (I had my friends taste test to confirm)! Click below for the tutorial and ingredients.
Embarque’s Chicken Fajita Tacos
Serving Size: 4 people (8 tacos)
Duration: 30 minutes
- 8 Tortillas ( I use corn, but you can use flour as well)
- ***2 C- Veggie Mixture chopped (3 variety colored Bell Peppers, Portabella mushrooms, 1 sweet or white onion)
- ~1-1 1/2 lbs. (total) chicken breasts (2 medium breast)
- 1-2 tsp- Penzy’s Fajita Seasoning
- 1 bunch of Cilantro
- Lime Juice (to taste)
- 3 Roma Tomatos (for those who really like tomatos)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 Avocados
- 1 jalapeño (diced- don’t cut without wearing gloves!)
- 1 C- Favorite Salsa
- 1/2 C- Cotija Cheese (the cheese I absolutely cannot pronounce)
***The mixture comes out to be closer to 5 cups, but I keep it for salads, or other meals throughout the week
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and sign up on my email list (Keep in Touch tab) for the latest and greatest updates with tutorials.